Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Final Reflections

Text ColorNow that our semester is coming to a close I just wanted to share my final thoughts regarding this course. I've said it in my journals, but I can't say it enough how different this course was in comparison to the others I've experienced during graduate school. For the first time, I actually felt like a "student" again, experimenting and exploring the world of the unknown. Despite my frustrations with Movie Maker, I am as I'm sure many of you are, so proud of all my group has accomplished. I've never "bragged" so much about a project or assignment, as I have been doing with our re-mix video. I showed my group's re-mix video to my class, and they are anxious to learn more about Movie Maker themselves. I hope that similar to my experiences, many of us have truly learned a great deal about becoming more aware of tapping into "Mindset 2" and the World of Web 2.0 and incorporating those ideals into our classrooms to better understand our students.

Erika Pavlecka 12/2/09

No comments:

Post a Comment