Tuesday, October 20, 2009

39 Clues Webcast

Hey everyone! I recently received an e-mail from Scholastic in regards to a live webcast of the 39 Clues series. As far as I know, it is free and all you need to do is register via the link below. I teach fourth grade and my students really enjoy the 39 Clues books. Not to mention, they are all written by wonderful authors. I've attached the link below in case anyone is interested. Plus, the webcast is the Monday of Convention week so I thought it would be a nice experience for the students during that short week of school. Take a look at it and enjoy!

http://teacher.scholastic.com/the39clueswebcast/index.htm

Erika Pavlecka 10/20/09

1 comment:

  1. Can't thank you enough my students love the 39 clues series. I am so excited to link this to my website! :)

    ReplyDelete